With over 14 years of experience, Dr. Pai is a trusted orthodontist with a singular focus on unparalleled safety, quality, and accuracy that ensure the best possible outcome for every patient.
With dual training in Orthodontics and Pediatric Dentistry, he offers quality orthodontic services that are custom-tailored to his patient’s unique orthodontic needs to help them achieve the smile of their dreams.
In his free time, he loves to be with his family and likes to read about the latest developments in the field of orthodontics.
His education and awards are as mentioned below:
- Master of Science (M.S) in Orthodontics from Columbia University, College of Dental Medicine.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S) from Columbia University, College of Dental Medicine.
- Master of Public Health (M.P.H) from the University of Michigan.
- Masters of Dental Surgery (M.D.S) in pediatric dentistry from the National University of Ireland
- Masters of Dental Surgery (M.D.S) in preventive dentistry from the University College Cork, Ireland.
- Ernest Haas Scholarship for academic achievement in orthodontics postgraduate studies.
- Henry Nahoum award for excellence in craniofacial studies.
- First Faculty Award – A national honor by the American Association of Orthodontics.